The GTROC Executive Club is a step up from the annual membership. To apply for the Executive Club you need first to be a member and then apply to join by ‘upgrading’ your membership. For the costs of this and to find out more please visit the GTROC shop and in particular the membership section:
The GTROC Executive Club is focused on delivering advantages and benefits to its members over and above the advantages that being a member of the GTROC already delivers. As well as that unlike the GTROC membership which attracts and annual fee the GTROC Executive Membership is a once only lifetime fee.
Some of the offers we are working on currently for Executive Club members include the following:
- Pit garage access at the Le Mans 24 Hour race
- Meetings with race teams at the Le Mans 24 Hour race
- VIP package for the Nurburgring 24 Hour race
- VIP packages for the Silverstone Grand Prix, including access to the team garages
- VIP lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Improved discounts from suppliers
- Members-only pages on the GTROC website
- Privileged listing for limited availability events
- Certain Executive Club members only merchandise (we have some there will be more to come)
All of this is rounded off by a genuine carbon fibre membership card. If you thought the laser etched steel cards for GTROC members was something special wait until you see the new Executive Club cards!