GTROC Executive Club membership is not just about paying more and joining for life, it is about getting more and having access to events and experiences that only the GTROC can provide.
Up until now the emphasis on Executive Club benefits has been motorsport related; VIP access to garages, teams and drivers at the Le Mans 24 Hour Race; VIP access and accommodation at the Nurburgring 24 Hour Race; VIP lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed; VIP access to GT3 GT-R, team and garages at GT Cup and British GT events; Discounts for the Silverstone Classic. But it’s not just about motorsport we are also working on a lot of other events and experiences as well as additional benefits that only GTROC Executive Club membership can offer. Look out soon for a VIP track event and more track day discounts.
The big news for 2012 is that GTROC Executive Club members can not only go to the Formula 1 British grand Prix but can be part of the action! Not for everyone and certainly the price may stretch a few wallets but the offer to GTROC Executive Club members is one that you no other club can offer.
On offer are two options:
OPTION 1 – VIP SILVERSTONE WEEKEND
Enjoy the race, fine gourmet food and all day hospitality (including open bar) in one of the best locations at Silverstone overlooking six corners of the circuit, and guests have the options to watch from the exclusive suite terrace, in front of the suite, or from your reserved seat in the Silverstone grandstand, with views of: Maggots, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree.
Join us in our VIP Monte Carlo Suite and get up close to a leading F1 driver, with a Q & A session hosted by Murray Walker. Murray will also mingle with clients to sign autographs and chat afterwards. The weekend comprises:
- Saturday and Sunday pre-race Q&A with Murray.
- Outstanding Grand Prix hospitality in the Monte Carlo Suite.
- One of the best views in F1 racing – anywhere!
- The finest gourmet food, prepared by Steven Saunders, fellow of the master chefs of Great Britain.
- Free flowing champagne and all day complimentary bar.
- Gift bag including programme and radio ear piece.
- Circuit and BBC feeds to our plasma screens, located in the suite.
OPTION 2 – THE ULTIMATE IN F1 GP EXPERIENCES
Spend the weekend enjoying the Grand Prix from the new wing complex at Silverstone above the team garages. The finest hospitality available in motor-sport, as well as the best views. As well as this you get
- Access at your leisure from 9am until 6pm throughout the weekend.
- Pit-Lane walks where you can experience the thrill of the pit complex
- Open bar with the finest wines plus beers and Champagne throughout the day.
- Hot and Cold Gourmet luncheon served with vintage wines.
- The best viewing at Silverstone from above the team garages, where you get a birds-eye view of the start and all the action of the pit-stops. Plus a plethora of celebs!
- Exclusive access to the F1 TEAM suite of Red Bulls in Paddock Club.
- Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team garage and cars.
- Mingle with the VIPs, celebs and stars in the Paddock and perhaps enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Meet the drivers after qualifying and before the race, ask them those burning questions and grab those all important autographs!
- Great team merchandise to commemorate the weekend.