Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2019 Nissan GT-R which is on sale now at select U.S. Nissan dealers.
The starting price is is $99,990 for the 2019 GT-R Pure model which is the most affordable of the four available GT-R trim levels & remains unchanged from 2018.
The other available 2019 GT-R trim levels are :
- GT-R Premium – which includes an 11-speaker Bose® audio system, Active Noise Cancellation, Active Sound Enhancement systems & Titanium exhaust system – $110,540.
- GT-R Track Edition – which is designed to deliver a higher level of performance than the GT-R Pure & Premium models featuring elements of the flagship GT-R NISMO model – $128,540.
- GT-R NISMO – the ultimate GT-R with 600 horsepower – versus the other models’ 565 horsepower. It features numerous motorsports-inspired technologies to enhance the car’s performance through optimized aerodynamics, suspension & powertrain creating a well-balanced machine at home on both the road & the track.
The three (3) premium interior packages are Amber Red, Kuro Night & Rakuda Tan which are available with the GT-R Premium.
Also offered are three premium exterior paint colors – availability varies by grade level – along with four standard exterior colors.
An All-Weather Package is available with the Pure and Premium grades.
All 2019 GT-R models come equipped with LED headlamps with integrated LED Daytime Running Lights, NissanConnect® with Navigation & Services featuring Apple CarPlay™ & leather-appointed front sport seats with synthetic suede inserts.
The 2019 GT-R Pure, Premium & Track Edition grades are equipped with an advanced 3.8-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine rated at 565-horsepower & 467 lb-ft of torque. They also feature :
- Dual-clutch sequential 6-speed transmission.
- Electronically controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system.
- The GT-R NISMO is rated at 600 horsepower & 481 lb-ft of torque & also features unique exterior & interior treatments, along with special suspension tuning.
Once we have the UK prices we will let you know!