- This event has passed.
GTROC Sprint Series – Round 2
June 1, 2014 @ 09:00 - 17:00£130.00
So the second round of the brand new GTROC Sprint Series in association with “Litchfield” continues!
Battle commences on Friday the 28th March 2014 at the Castle Combe Racing Circuit in Wiltshire.
Entry is subject to the following conditions:
- You may only compete in a Skyline, Stagea or R35 GTR
- You must have a valid UK Full Licence – bring this with you.
- You must have a valid MOT.
- Your Skyline, Stagea or R35 GTR must be on road tyres
- You must be a GTROC Member to participate – bring your membership card
- Noise limit is 105db static
- You may take a passenger around with you.
PRICE OF ENTRY FOR COMPETITORS – £130.00
Support at the venue will be provided by its sponsor – Litchfields – who are also providing the trophies to the competitors.
The GTROC’s Trackday Instructor – Jake Hill – may be available on the day to hire for tuition.