• monkeynuts
    Participant

I know they are in the wrong place so can some kind Mod move them to the correct location ……………………..Ta

This place is a graveyard for crap photography due to a bright Red carpet and poor lighting so this is my attempt from this morning

Big thanks to all that made it happen :biggrin:

6 years, 5 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Next year we will have to put up a temporary cordon up for you so no one walks through!

Well I could have got in at 8 but there was a cock up with my wives ticket so had to wait till 9 but at the end of the day its the same for everyone

Maybe next time (if I am invited back ) we can have a list of cars to shoot then I will know what to capture

6 years, 5 months ago
    SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

I’m sure you will be dude ;)

GTROC VC
    GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.COM

6 years, 5 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

TBH it would be a pleasure

Then it could be done correctly and get all the cars

But at least people now understand now why I was there working for me and Evolution Mag

6 years, 5 months ago
    davewilkins
    Participant

The photos are absolutely awesome Steve:clap:

6 years, 5 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

The photos are absolutely awesome Steve:clap:

Cheers Dave but you are Biased :biggrin:

6 years, 5 months ago
    nurburgringgtr
    Participant

Amazing pictures capturing the atmosphere and glamour of one of the best Autosports Show I have been to.

Great show with some great company and club spirit.
    Just sorry that I didn’t have enough time to get round the rest of the stands as Jake Hill took up large sections of my spare time!

Steve is now becoming a legend of still shots as well as the epic track pictures – thanks Steve

6 years, 5 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Amazing pictures capturing the atmosphere and glamour of one of the best Autosports Show I have been to.

Great show with some great company and club spirit.
    Just sorry that I didn’t have enough time to get round the rest of the stands as Jake Hill took up large sections of my spare time!

Steve is now becoming a legend of still shots as well as the epic track pictures – thanks Steve

Thanks for the kind words John :typing:

6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.