Bedford Autodrome GT Circuit Trackday (3.8 miles circuit) on 24th July 2017
- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by .
The GTROC are pleased to announce a new association With Javelin Trackdays so please come & join us at :
BEDFORD AUTODROME – GT CIRCUIT
Thurleigh Airfield Business Park
MONDAY 24th JULY 2017
- Full GT Circuit of 3.8 miles
- Open Pit lane
- Noise Limits 101dba Static and 87.5dba Driveby
- Larger than usual run off areas.
- It does not have large sections of ‘Armco’ safety barriers – less potential collison damage!
PLEASE NOTE – the Noise Limits at Bedford Autodrome are lower than most circuits. Please ensure your car complies, there are no second chances and no refunds in the event of failure.
Available to book on the day but CASH ONLY as that is all the venue deals with :
- Passenger Passes = £10.00
- Helmet Hire = £10.00
- Passengers can arrive and sign on throughout the event, they do not need to attend a briefing although it is beneficial
- Under 16’s and Animals are not allowed on site
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited – driving or flying : )
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DAY :
- Sight Access from = 07:00am
- Signing on from = 07:20am
- Safety Briefing = 08:30am
- Sighting Laps = 09:00am
- Open Pit Lane = 09:30am
- Lunchtime = 12:30 to 01:30pm
- Trackday Ends = 05:00pm
There will be hot food and snacks available from the Trackside Suite :
- From 07:15am to 08:30am and 12:00pm to 01:30pm.
- Drinks machines in Paddock Suites.
OTHER INFORMATION :
- Fuel is Available on site throughout the day excluding at Lunchtime.
- Another thread will be put in the blue forum for attendees.
- Please add your names below once you have paid in the GTROC Online Shop.
- Please post any questions etc. below or email me at MOTORSPORT@GTROC.ORG
- GTROC MEMBERS = £159.00
- NON MEMBERS = £164
Link to the GTROC Online Shop – http://www.gtroc.org/product-category/gtroc-track-days/
ATTENDANCE LIST :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.