This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Image result for donington historic festival 2018

Whether you’re a long-time enthusiast or have never seen a historic racing car in action before, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at the Donington Historic Festival. After seven very successful years the event is firmly established as a major fixture on the international historic racing calendar, attracting many thousands of spectators, hundreds of world-class historic racing cars and huge numbers of classic car club displays.

The GTROC have booked stand space at this event over both days & have been informed by the new organisers that the new club booking system will be ready shortly that gives 50% discount on tickets.

So …

HOW DO I BUY MY GTROC CLUB STAND TICKETS ?

All club tickets must be booked by 05:00pm on Friday 20th April 2018.

All club bookings must be made online – it is not possible to book club tickets over the phone.

So the following booking link is unique to the GTROC :

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/DP-18-Historic?club=89

When you first go onto the page using this link you will be asked to register an MSV account & create a password if you don’t already have an MSV account – you only have to do that once.

If you already have an MSV account then you just need to login on this page.

The club bookings are handled through the Display Vehicle Registration System; so once you are logged in you will be taken to the display booking system & presented with the display car booking terms & conditions.

Tick the box at the bottom of the page to say that you accept the rules for displaying a vehicle & you will then be taken to the next page:

Select GTROC.

You will be asked to confirm which club you are attending with.

If you have clicked on your club’s unique URL shown at the top of this document then GTROC will already be showing in the box.

If GTROC is not automatically showing in that box, click on the arrow to open the drop-down club list & select GTROC as it is ‘important” that you select the right club.

Select the day or days on which you are going.

IMPORTANT – the Display Vehicle Pass also acts as the event entry ticket for the driver of the vehicle. By ‘buying’ a Display Vehicle Pass you are actually buying your entry ticket & getting the parking pass for your car for the infield.
    You will see the full prices displayed, but once you progress through the booking system your 50% club discount will be applied.
    Once you have purchased your tickets then please add your names to the list below :
    GTROC STAND 2018 :

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

9 months, 2 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

GTROC STAND 2018 :

01. Goghat
    02. Darth Sawyer

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • JohnP
    Participant

Hi – I just signed up for the Friday. Look forward to seeing folks there (and perhaps again at JapFest on Sunday)

6 months ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Superb news John, you’ll be in good hands with Mr GOGHAT & DARTH who are a couple of really nice guys. Just a shame we can’t tempt more people with this event as its such a superb weekend!

GTROC STAND 2018 :

01. Goghat
    02. Darth Sawyer
    03. John.P

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mick
    Participant

I was planning to attend this but unfortunately my car is still not ready. It went for some upgrades and minor cosmetic work in October 2017 and has snowballed in to a major restoration which includes new  inner/outer sills, floor work and many panel repairs and has now culminated in a full glass out respray! I will be attending a a spectator on the Friday though so will pop along to the stand and have a chat.

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

No worries Mick – that sounded rather Australian reading that back! – build will be awesome when its finished!

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • CAW2017
    Participant

Planning to attend on Saturday and have purchased GTROC display pass. Look forward to seeing you all there.

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

We / I have been notoriously bad at post events stuff this year for which we / I can only appologise.

With social media being the main output & driving force for the club, our Facebook “Page” or “Group” is the main thing to look at for post event comments, banter & photos. These links below should assist in showing you what you may have missed if you could not attend on of our events.

GTROC EVENTS shown here :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialgtroc/events/?ref=page_internal

GTROC PHOTOS shown here :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialgtroc/photos/?ref=page_internal

It also goes without saying after all GTROC Events our greatfulness in no particular order goes out to those people whether ‘Paid Members’ or not :

• Who brought along their Skyline, Stagea or GT-R onto the Club Stand.
    • Who helped setup the Club Stand at the event!
    • Who helped in another capacity with the Club Stand at the event.
    • Who helped pack up the Club Stand at the event!

So if one of the GTROC Staff didn’t get round to you on the day to say it, then please accept our thanks & gratitude in light of this message for this event.

If you have any photos you wish to add from an event then either post them in this thread or contact me so I can add them to the official albums on Facebook.

Thanks for reading.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

1 month, 2 weeks ago

The topic ‘Donington Historic Festival 2018’ is closed to new replies.