DONINGTON HISTORIC FESTIVAL 2019
Whether you’re a long-time enthusiast or have never seen a historic racing car in action before, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at this event. After seven very successful years the event is firmly established as a major fixture on the international historic racing calendar, attracting many thousands of spectators, hundreds of world-class historic racing cars & huge numbers of classic car club displays.
The club displays are always a fantastic feature of the D.H.F creating a living motoring museum at the event. For 2019 the organisers have once more offered the GTROC a great package designed to save our members money, give them a really memorable time & the Club a strong presence at the event. This year clubs will be displayed in the Infield & on the GP Loop – which we are still awaiting confirmation as to where we will be.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- All discounted car club tickets must be booked by 05:00pm/1700hrs on Sunday 28th April 2019.
FESTIVAL CAR CLUB PACKAGE :
- You don’t need to be a Paid Member of the GTROC to join us.
- All models of the Nissan Skyline, Nissan Stagea & Nissan GT-R are welcome.
- GTS, GTS25t, GTT, RS Four etc. are just as important as any GT-R.
- Being on our stand gives you a HALF PRICE advance ticket deal on ALL ticket types.
- Includes a free car club parking pass onto the GTROC Stand.
At the Festival the race & rally paddocks are open to all those on our stand for free, so you can get up close to the cars & the stars at no extra cost. So if you’ve ever wondered exactly how little room there is inside a Formula Junior car, have always wanted to get a photograph of the dashboard of a Lola T70 or feast your eyes on a D-type engine this is your chance!
There is also a Trade Village in the heart of the paddock where you can soak up the atmosphere while browsing for books, photos, art, clothing, models, motoring memorabilia & automobilia of all sorts.
If you check out the actual website, they also nearer the time publish the timetable of racing as well as other additions to the event held over the three days.
GTROC Midlands Rep “Goghat” will be running the stand for the GTROC & providing a warm welcome to those attending with us.
Whether you’re a long time enthusiast or have never been, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at this years event. After seven successful years attracting thousands of visitors & hundreds of world class historic racing cars, it’s a understated event that is as good as Goodwood & Silverstone.
The GTROC will be having a stand at the event over the three whole days where you can wander round the race paddocks free of charge getting close to the cars & the stars as they say! Plus put your own Nissan Skyline, Stagea or GT-R on display with us too.
CLUB TICKET BOOKING DEADLINE IS 05:00pm ON SUNDAY 28th of APRIL.
To order online then goto :
From here you then need to do the following :
- Select OUR CLUB from the list shown & click on its name. Please note that if you already have an MSV account then login as normal, otherwise create a free account.
- You’ll then be presented with a page showing the conditions for displaying a vehicle – click the box at the bottom to say that you agree.
- Then you’ll be taken to a page that asks ‘WHO ARE YOU DISPLAYING WITH?’.
- Select ‘WITH A CLUB’, then select GTROC from the list that appears & press ‘CONTINUE’.
- Select the day(s) that you wish to attend & press ‘CONTINUE’.
- Add the details of the vehicle you will be bringing to display on the GTROC Club Stand.
- Follow the process through to ticket selection.
IMPORTANT – the online club ordering system automatically puts one adult entry ticket for your chosen day/days into your shopping basket before you get to the ticket selection area. So please only select any additional entry tickets that you may need when you get to ticket selection.
- In the shopping basket you will see any additional tickets you have chosen showing as entry tickets & your driver entry ticket will show as a vehicle display pass – shown at the price for your entry ticket.
- At this stage everything will still be shown at full price – press to go through to checkout, then enter our unique club code which is :
Put this in the Promotion/Voucher Codes box which will apply the 50% club discount.
All entry tickets – including the driver ticket – will be sent out immediately. but the vehicle pass which is the parking pass will be sent out separately two weeks before the event.
We look forward to seeing you at this superb & prestigious event.
GTROC STAND 2019 :
- Goghat – R34 GT-R.
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.