CANCELLED – DONINGTON HISTORIC FESTIVAL 2020 – Donington Park
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
Whether you’re a long-time enthusiast or have never seen a historic racing car in action before, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at the Donington Historic Festival celebrating its 10th festival in 2020.
The GTROC has booked a stand for all three days of the event on the 01st, 02nd & 03rd of May 2020.
For those wanting to be on the GTROC Stand then you can purchase what is known as the FESTIVAL CAR CLUB PACKAGE which includes the following :
- Half price advance ticket deal on all ticket types.
- Free Club Stand parking depending where we are located.
Advance discounted tickets already offer a great saving on the on-the-gate prices. Members of Clubs registered – which we are – enjoy an even more significant saving.
When you book your Car Club Discounted only cars which are ‘Club-Display Appropriate’ are allowed into the infield or GP Loop. So when booking you are asked for the car’s date, make, model & registration number at the time of ticket booking.
Access for display vehicles will be between 07:00hrs until 09:00hrs on all days. Given the high level of visitors to this event, there is to be no display vehicle movement on the infield or GP Loop other than at time of entry or after 4:00pm.
We request display vehicles remain in position until the end of the event, however, if you do require to move your vehicle, please note all vehicle movement MUST be accompanied by an official marshal.
TO ORDER ONLINE IF YOU ARE BRINGING A NISSAN SKYLINE, STAGEA, GT-R or other approved appropriate vehicle okayed by the Club :
- Go to: https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/ClubRegister/DP-20-Historic
- Select our club from the list shown and click on its name. If you already have an MSV account, login. Otherwise, create an account.
- You’ll then be presented with a page showing the conditions for displaying a vehicle – click the box at the bottom to say that you agree, then you’ll be taken to a page that asks ‘who are you displaying with?’ Select ‘With a club’ then select our club name from the list that appears and press ‘Continue’
- Select the day or days that you wish to attend and press ‘Continue’
- CAR DETAILS: Add the details of the vehicle/s you will be bringing* to display on the club stand.
- TICKET SELECTION: Follow the process through to ticket selection.
- IMPORTANT – the online club ordering system automatically puts one adult driver entry ticket/display vehicle parking pass for your chosen day/days into your shopping basket before you get to the ticket selection area.This ticket is the combined driver entry ticket / display parking pass that gives entry to both the driver and their car. So when you get to ticket selection, please only select any PASSENGER ENTRY TICKETS that you may need.
- In the shopping basket you will see any additional tickets you have chosen showing as entry tickets and your combined driver entry ticket/parking pass will show as a vehicle display pass (shown at the price for an entry ticket). The tickets will automatically be discounted so that you don’t need to enter any discount codes. Your combined driver entry ticket/vehicle pass, along with any additional tickets purchased, will be sent out immediately.
Any questions then please ask below.
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.