Donington Park Trackday on the National Circuit (1.9 Miles) – 25th September
The GTROC are pleased to announce in association With Javelin Trackdays our next trackday which will be held at DONINGTON PARK on Monday 25th September 2017.
DONINGTON PARK – NATIONAL CIRCUIT – 1.9 miles
MONDAY 25th SEPTEMBER 2017
- Full National Circuit of 1.9 miles
- ‘Drive’ by Noise Limits 98dba
PLEASE NOTE – please ensure your car complies, there are no second chances and no refunds in the event of failure.
Available to book on the day but CASH ONLY as that is all the venue deals with :
- Passenger Passes = £10.00
- Helmet Hire = £10.00
- Passengers can arrive and sign on throughout the event, they do not need to attend a briefing although it is beneficial
- Animals are not allowed on site
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited – driving or flying : )
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DAY :
- Sign On = 07:20hrs
- Safety Briefing = 08:30hrs
- Sighting Laps = 09:00hrs
- Open Pit Lane = 09:30am
- Lunctime = 12:30 to 1330hrs
- Trackday Ends = 17:00hrs
There will be hot food, drinks & snacks available from the Trackside Suite :
- Pit Stop Cafe
OTHER INFORMATION :
- Another thread will be put in the blue forum for attendees.
- Fuel is availble on site but card payment only.
- Please add your names below once you have paid in the GTROC Online Shop.
- Please post any questions etc. below or email me at MOTORSPORT@GTROC.ORG
- GTROC MEMBERS = £220.00 – CONFIRMED
- NON MEMBERS = £233.00 – CONFIRMED
Link to the GTROC Online Shop –
Any questions then please email me – email@example.com
ATTENDANCE LIST :
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.