This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Netrunner
    Administrator

Just a few photos from a hugely successful Autosport Show 2018 for the GTROC & a very busy stand over the entire weekend – thank you to everyone that came to see us.  Welcome as well to all our new members that signed up during the weekend.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Netrunner.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Netrunner.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Netrunner.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Netrunner.
    6 months ago
  • Ludders
    Administrator

That gunmetal 35 is an incredible colour!!  My favourite by a long way!

6 months ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Full article on the event along with lots more photos coming soon too!

I would like to thank all the members that were invited to exhibit their gorgeous cars, which were very well received by the shows organisers as well as the public. You guys were great, tonnes of energy depite the lack of sleep & having to put up with Dustin, lol!

Thank you to those members that volunteered to staff the stand over the weekend a sincere thank you as well.

GTROC Sponsor Bling Ferret did an amazing job too preping the cars on Friday night with the few short hours we have, along with keeping them all in tip top shape over the entire weekend – well done to one man band Kevin.

Sorry this wasn’t posted sooner by myself, but its been a challenging week!

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • jonesboness
    Participant

I SO want to do this event next time

JB

5 months, 1 week ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

I SO want to do this event next time JB

GTROC Members are more than welcome to come along & help out on the stand for a day or the whole weekend, but need to let us know nearer the time.

The process for actually choosing which members cars we use is a little more complicated as this is the only event that is about the club instead of its Members. The Club has to wait for a theme from the shows organisers, then with this we approach members over the year & ask if they wish to be put on a consideration list.

If your car is on one of our stands this year come & talk to either myself or one of the GTROC Staff.

MORE PHOTOS UPLOADED TO THE GTROC FACEBOOK PAGE :

http://www.facebook.com/officialgtroc

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 1 week ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.