GTROC London Meet 2021 – Sat 25th Sept – Ace Cafe London
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by .
GTROC London Meet 2021
- Saturday 25th September 2021
- Ace Corner, North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London, NW10 7UD
- Start Time : 11:00am
- Finish Time : 04:00pm
The venue needs no introduction based on the old North Circular Road located right next to the new one with nearby fast road links to the M4, M25, M40 & M1. Being held late morning onwards & near to the Brent Cross Shopping Centre, you can easily drop off the wife/girlfriend/partner/mistress/boyfriend/family for retail therapy whilst you indulge your passion & hobby!
- With this particular meet due to extensive works to the carriageway on the Old North Circular Road from Stonebridge Park Station to the front of the ACE CAFE LONDON there is no parking on the carriageway. Plus there is only room for forty (40) cars at this meet, so getting registered is very important.
So if as an enthusiast you are coming along, there is no street parking either use public transport or you will have to park further away & walk to the Ace.
Please read everything below carefully as they all apply …
- This is a fair & wet weather venue, but is a static event.
- The GTROC will accept applications for parking in the main car park from owners of the Nissan Skyline, Nissan Stagea, Nissan GT-R, all classic Datsun’s as well as other Nissan NISMO models such as the Duke etc.
- Entry is STRICTLY by confirmation from the GTROC once you have sent your required details to us. If we hold no details, or you have not been accepted you will be street parked – see below how to apply.
- For the last 4 years GTROC Members (paid) must also register & inform us you are coming due to space limitation & Ace Cafe London policy.
- The Ace Cafe London ‘is’ open to the general public on the day, but the main car park is for our event only – bikes get parked at the top.
- The Ace Cafe London is a family venue so children & families will be present, so we expect your best driving behavior. There are also residences the other side of the River Brent which flows behind the cafe.
- Only food or drink that has been purchased at the Ace Cafe London can be consumed on the premises.
- There is an on-licence at the venue, so please be sensible & keep in mind UK law in regards to drinking & driving. Police have setup in the past to check those leaving. Ace Cafe London / GTROC Staff will report you if they suspect you are drunk with a vehicle.
- The MET Police are always informed of our meetings by the Ace Cafe London. Both the Cafe & the GTROC maintain good relations with the MET, but there is a lot of ‘overt’ & ‘covert’ CCTV in the area for the purposes of crime prevention & traffic enforcement. Can’t say we haven’t warned you.
- The 2021 GTROC Club & Event Rules also apply – see the forum.
- Please drive to, arrive & leave the venue & surrounding area sensibly. Things such as dangerous driving, street racing, launches, burnouts, pops & bloody ‘childish’ bangs, unnecessary revving & high speed drive-bys aren’t clever. Please use common sense – you get our point (smiley face).
- No canvassing of any kind without the express permission of the Ace Cafe London & the GTROC at this event.
- No politics, aggressive or anti-social behaviour to others. We are here to have fun & meet like minded people as part of our interest & hobby.
- The Ace Cafe London & GTROC will always co-operate in any prosecution by Police or Civil Parties if you are caught & linked to this meet doing anything illegal.
Application for the Main Car Park :
- Send the required details either on as a PM to myself, a message to the GTROC Facebook Page or you can email – email@example.com.
- You can only apply for yourself, not your friend(s) or on behalf of anyone else.
Required Details :
- First name & surname – as per your driving licence.
- Colour, make & model.
- Registration number / VRM.
All of the above details are in full & are a strict requirement.
These details are under data protection so we don’t sell these on or give them out! Lack of information merely means you will be street parking on arrival.
Please note that you must arrive in a Nissan Skyline, Stagea, GT-R or associated pre-approved model(s). We only have space for a maximum of fifty (40) cars, so first come, first served. Once you are confirmed your name will be added to the list below.
Please just remember that rules are for fools & the guidance of wise men.
We very much look forward to seeing you & any family as well as your pride & joy of course. As always leading up to the event, there will be the much sacrificing of chavs & idiots on the ‘Furnace Altar’ of the Weather Gods for a fine dry day!
Any problems or questions then please contact me.
GTROC SEPTEMBER LONDON MEET (40 Cars only) :
- Speed Merchant – Veilside R32 GT-R
- Ross – R32 GT-R
- Ghost Wolf – Do Luck R33 GTS-T(M)
- Grimblin Gibbon – NISMO R35 GT-R N-Attack B
- James.F – R33 GT-R
- Nicholas.C – R33 GT-R
- Range – R34 GT-R
- Vince.D – R32 GT-R
- Mark.B – R34 GTT
- Mayur.M – R33 GTS-T
- Chris.P – R35 GT-R
- Peter.M – R32 GT-R
- Shaft – R33 GTS-T
- Ricky – R32 GT-R
- Kyle.C – R35 GT-R
- Big Finchey – R33 GTS-T Anniversary
- Alan – R35 GT-R
- Nicholas.C – R33 GT-R
- Mandeep.S – R34 GT-R
- Russell.D – R34 GTT Sedan – (HALF FULL NOW)
- John.V – R34 GTT
- Connor.S – R32 GT-R
- Hassan.A – R33 GT-R
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
- Saturday 25th September 2021
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.