This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 2 months, 1 week ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Image result for japfest Donington 2018

The GTROC has already organised its stand for 2018 & this year we are making it even easier for you to join as! As always we welcome Members, Non Members, all Skylines, all Stageas & all GT-Rs regardless of model or marque – so a GTS, GTS25 or GTT is just as important as a GT-R on our stand as you are all part of the family.

Please follow these simple instructions :

• First you must go to this thread = http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets-0
    • Then click the red box that says, “Club Tickets for Japfest Donington – CLICK HERE”.
    • Select GTROC & then you must enter the following password = 555.520

Then proceed to select the required number of tickets & place your order. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment. PLEASE NOTE your ticket(s) & vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be PRINTED & BROUGHT WITH YOU on the day for scanning on entry.

There is currently no deadline given, but you can bet it will be about a month before the event with subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

Don’t forget that the GTROC stand will have free refreshments & other sundries for everyone on our stand – member or not!

We look forward to seeing you all there & please place your names below once you’ve paid.

GTROC CLUB STAND :

1. Goghat

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

7 months, 3 weeks ago
  • GTROC CLUB STAND :

1. Goghat
    2. KevC
    3. MVS32GTR
    4. Jay32VSPEC2

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

http://WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

6 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Mark Rayner
    Participant

SparkyMark

6 months ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

I’m just awaiting the latest confirmation list & I’ll update the list, look forward to seeing you Mark.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

6 months ago
  • Mick
    Participant

Mick E paid, R32 GTR

6 months ago
  • Ive paid (R32 GTR). also is it only GTR’s allowed on this stand as I have three friends with s14’s that would like to be on the stand also?

Many thanks.

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Ive paid (R32 GTR). also is it only GTR’s allowed on this stand as I have three friends with s14’s that would like to be on the stand also? Many thanks.

Only Skylines, Stageas & GT-Rs my friend, but we welcome any model / marque of the Skyline or Stagea – so GTS, GTT etc.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator
    Mohammed – sent you a PM – get your mates on too buddy  :)

GTROC CLUB STAND  (based off their lists) :

1. Andrew.S
    2. Anrew.A
    3. Bill.D
    4. Christoper.W
    5. Daniel.D
    6. Daniel.F
    7. Darren.L
    8. David.G
    9. Kev.C
    10. Lance.M
    11. Mick.E
    12. Mohammed.M
    13. Myles.S
    14. Thomas.S

Already I know we have more cars going than waht is shown above as I know some of you have bought tickets for others – Kev.C for example. However its not a problem as this just gives a general indication who is going so far.

Can I also add here that if your the type of person who likes to rev the hell out of their car at events – espeically when you engine is cold – or firing up your ‘pops & bangs’ map then we arent the stand for you! Anyone doing so on the day will be asked to leave.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mike93
    Participant

Just booked myself on, see you all there

Midnight purple R32

5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • endallwar
    Participant

Paid

5 months, 2 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator
    As we thought –

THE CLUB STAND BOOKING DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 12 NOON ON MONDAY 11th JUNE!

Make sure you see our website on the forum under events to get your booking code for the GTROC STAND at this superb event.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Mick
    Participant

Hi all. Are the tickets and passes being mailed from Kelsey Media or from GTROC? I have not received anything yet.

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mike93
    Participant
    1. Hi mick, The tickets get sent from kelsey media, comes up as email from japfest donnington, dont worry too much as they are always slow, i have never had tickets from them on time, probably get sent out tomorrow is my guess, if i havent got them wednesday ill email them, they are usually helpful

Midnight purple R32

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator
    1. Hi mick, The tickets get sent from kelsey media, comes up as email from japfest donnington, dont worry too much as they are always slow, i have never had tickets from them on time, probably get sent out tomorrow is my guess, if i havent got them wednesday ill email them, they are usually helpful

Like what he said!

Last year they arrived with most people on the Thursday, even JAPFEST Silverstone some people waited until the Wednesday!

There is enough of a kick off on social media currently as everyone is saying the same thing, Kelsey Media aren’t popular!

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mike93
    Participant

I emailed them, got a reply of…..

We are sending the tickets out in batches, cant give an exact date of when each person will get theirs but they will be no later than thursday. Any further questions please email us

I guess its a generic copy and paste they are sending to everyone grilling them about where they are.

Midnight purple R32

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mick
    Participant

Got the e mail tonight so all sorted (apart from the car!!)

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Mick
    Participant

In case anyone needs the site map

http://www.japfest.co.uk/sites/default/files/Japfest_Don%20Map.pdf

4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Have a great day tomorrow people and don’t forget your sunblock, after sun, hay fever tablets & your camping chairs & bring fluids as well so you stay hydrated & not financially raped by the vendors!

Stand is being looked after by Goghat, Theresa, Elliot & Danny.F so when you arrive please be patient whilst you are parked up.

Weather is looking good & thanks to Danny tonight for collecting the stand equipment.

GTROC JAPFEST DONINGTON :

Andrew S

Andrew S

Bill D

Chris W

Daniel D

Danny F

Darren L

David G

Elliot C

Ian S

Joshua T

Kev Carrington & Godzilla’s!

Kevin S

Lance R

Liam B

Michael C

Mick E

Mohammed M

Myles S

Stephen B

Steve H

Steven M

Thomas S

Tony C

Vanessa G

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

4 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Mike93
    Participant

See you all tomorrow guys, i plan to get there around 8ish, should be a good day

Midnight purple R32

4 months, 2 weeks ago
  • D9NGT
    Participant

Yes see you all tomorrow, myself and Andrew.S will be there about 8am ish !! 👋🏻

4 months, 2 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

We / I have been notoriously bad at post events stuff this year for which we / I can only appologise.

With social media being the main output & driving force for the club, our Facebook “Page” or “Group” is the main thing to look at for post event comments, banter & photos. These links below should assist in showing you what you may have missed if you could not attend on of our events.

GTROC EVENTS shown here :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialgtroc/events/?ref=page_internal

GTROC PHOTOS shown here :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialgtroc/photos/?ref=page_internal

It also goes without saying after all GTROC Events our greatfulness in no particular order goes out to those people whether ‘Paid Members’ or not :

• Who brought along their Skyline, Stagea or GT-R onto the Club Stand.
    • Who helped setup the Club Stand at the event!
    • Who helped in another capacity with the Club Stand at the event.
    • Who helped pack up the Club Stand at the event!

So if one of the GTROC Staff didn’t get round to you on the day to say it, then please accept our thanks & gratitude in light of this message for this event.

If you have any photos you wish to add from an event then either post them in this thread or contact me so I can add them to the official albums on Facebook.

Thanks for reading & we also took BEST ONE MAKE CLUB AWARD FOR THIS EVENT!

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 months, 1 week ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.