This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 1 day, 8 hours ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Image result for japfest Donington 2018

The GTROC has already organised its stand for 2018 & this year we are making it even easier for you to join as! As always we welcome Members, Non Members, all Skylines, all Stageas & all GT-Rs regardless of model or marque – so a GTS, GTS25 or GTT is just as important as a GT-R on our stand as you are all part of the family.

Please follow these simple instructions :

• First you must go to this thread = http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets-0
    • Then click the red box that says, “Club Tickets for Japfest Donington – CLICK HERE”.
    • Select GTROC & then you must enter the following password = 555.520

Then proceed to select the required number of tickets & place your order. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment. PLEASE NOTE your ticket(s) & vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be PRINTED & BROUGHT WITH YOU on the day for scanning on entry.

There is currently no deadline given, but you can bet it will be about a month before the event with subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

Don’t forget that the GTROC stand will have free refreshments & other sundries for everyone on our stand – member or not!

We look forward to seeing you all there & please place your names below once you’ve paid.

GTROC CLUB STAND :

1. Goghat

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 months ago
  • GTROC CLUB STAND :

1. Goghat
    2. KevC
    3. MVS32GTR
    4. Jay32VSPEC2

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

http://WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

3 weeks ago
  • Mark Rayner
    Participant

SparkyMark

1 week, 4 days ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

I’m just awaiting the latest confirmation list & I’ll update the list, look forward to seeing you Mark.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

1 week, 4 days ago
  • Mick
    Participant

Mick E paid, R32 GTR

1 week, 1 day ago
  • Ive paid (R32 GTR). also is it only GTR’s allowed on this stand as I have three friends with s14’s that would like to be on the stand also?

Many thanks.

2 days, 19 hours ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Ive paid (R32 GTR). also is it only GTR’s allowed on this stand as I have three friends with s14’s that would like to be on the stand also? Many thanks.

Only Skylines, Stageas & GT-Rs my friend, but we welcome any model / marque of the Skyline or Stagea – so GTS, GTT etc.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 days, 19 hours ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator
    Mohammed – sent you a PM – get your mates on too buddy  :)

GTROC CLUB STAND  (based off their lists) :

1. Andrew.S
    2. Anrew.A
    3. Bill.D
    4. Christoper.W
    5. Daniel.D
    6. Daniel.F
    7. Darren.L
    8. David.G
    9. Kev.C
    10. Lance.M
    11. Mick.E
    12. Mohammed.M
    13. Myles.S
    14. Thomas.S

Already I know we have more cars going than waht is shown above as I know some of you have bought tickets for others – Kev.C for example. However its not a problem as this just gives a general indication who is going so far.

Can I also add here that if your the type of person who likes to rev the hell out of their car at events – espeically when you engine is cold – or firing up your ‘pops & bangs’ map then we arent the stand for you! Anyone doing so on the day will be asked to leave.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

1 day, 8 hours ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.