JDM Combe – Castle Combe Circuit – Saturday 10th June 2017

• Anonymous
    Inactive

SATURDAY 10th JUNE 2017

CASTLE COMBE CIRCUIT

Chippenham

Wiltshire

SN14 7EY7

So what started last year as JAPDAY has been renamed & rebranded.

The GTROC have once more booked at a stand at this event & we have been assured a spot in the Paddock on hard standing once more – thank you organisers.

Initially there will be 15 places available on a first paid basis, but for now we can book more spaces if required. The GTROC stand will provide the usual tea, coffee, hot chocolate & sundries on the stand all day for you & your passengers as well as breakfast too – this should save some money for you vs. the paid catering trucks there.

Tickets are in the GTROC Online Shop – http://gtroc.org/shop/gtroc-jdm-combe-stand/

Once you have purchased your tickets then please add your name below :

GTROC STAND TICKETS :

• Only £17.00 which includes vehicle entry, driver, three passengers.
    • Also includes sundries such as tea/coffee/hot chocolate for you & your passengers.

TRACKDAY INFORMATION :

• If you want tracktime then please send me a PM as it has to be organised through us as a club.
    • There will be a maximum of 30 cars in any track session.
    • Track sessions run from 09:00 to 16:45hrs.
    • Sessions cannot be exchanged.
    • Track Sessions approximately 5 laps of the circuit excluding any unforseen temporary stoppages.
    • Helmets must be worn.
    • Arms & legs covered at all times.
    • Noise limit is strict 100dBA at 4500RPM 0.5m from the exhaust at 45deg.
    • No refunds will be offered in the event of a car failing the mandatory noise check.
    • No novices are allowed on track and anyone entering for track time must have driven on a minimum of one track day previously.
    • Selling of passenger rides is not permitted.

Please feel free to ask any questions & I will update the thread with any further information as it becomes available.

GTROC JDM COMBE STAND 2017 :

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Netrunner.
    5 years, 11 months ago
  • Bling ferret
    Participant

Also a quick call out to the R33 owner i met at Ace Cafe who wanted his wheels sealed. Please give me a shout as im bringing the Suzuki Alto Works theres not a massive amount of room so if you dont confirm i wont bring the wheel cleaning/sealing kit.

If anyone knows who it was as unfortunatley i forgot his name, he was driving a Blue R33 that was parked where we washed Kriss’ (Speedmerchants) R32 and Neils Nismo….

Please give him a nudge please. Next time il get a phone number etc :)

Bling ferret professional detailing 0o__o0

5 years, 6 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

THE FINAL BITS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THOSE COMING THIS SATURDAY

The site is open from 07:00am on Saturday morning for club stand setup, you must be there before 08:15am though the queues won’t be short by then to get in!

Public entry & the start of the show at 09:00am until 05:30pm – cars cannot leave stands until 04:30pm.

We are designated the BLUE GATE. As you come through the gate, turn immediately right once through & drive until see you see the toilet block. We are based after this on the right.

You can up to three passengers on your vehicle pass, any additional people will be charged £20.00 per person in cash on the gate. You cannot by more car passes on the day!

Please make sure you hang your pass before you approach the gate so the marshals can get you in quickly.

Anyone doing track time let me know when you arrive, but scrutineering starts at 08:00am. Drivers briefings start at 08:15am & then every 20mins there after. There may be track time available on the day, you must have your full UK licence & helmets are compulsory  – these can be hired. Arms and legs must also be covered.

5 years, 6 months ago
    King_Rat
    Participant

Ticket has arrived, many thanks Speedy.

www.adventuresinmotoring.com

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Same here Karl.

Kriss, thanks for organizing this event yet again.

Anyone down for a pre-event soiree on the Friday night?

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Me and Russ are about Friday night. We booked into the premiere inn. Wont be down untill about 2130 but if your out for a beer we will join you 🖒

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Maureen and I are at the Premier Inn but might be slaughtered by 21.30.

We’ll keep an eye out for you and hope we have a last drink with you.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Well your on my facebook so il send over a facebook message on messenger when we get there 😀

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Please send the Facebook message to Maureen. I do not have a smart phone.

Let’s meet again the old way- in the bar.

BTW my rear CF wing is fading. Kindly bring some stuff to sort that out and I will be pleased to pay the price or just buy a new wing.

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Lol no problem.

Should be able to bring it back with a polisher and some compound. Il bring the kit and see what we can do 😉

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

If you can’t do it, nobody can.

I’m trying to upload the fab job you did with my wheels at Autosport 2017.

Failed to upload but I think that has been seen on Face Crap.

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Cheers mate appeciatiate it.

Yeah i posted a picture up on instagram and facebook. The wheels matched the great job youve done on the rest of the car. One of the cleanest R33s i know 😀

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Tried to upload an image of your superb work at AutoSport 2017.

The image didn’t upload but I’m sure there will be instructions for those with limited understanding of uploading in due course.

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Just seen the message -‘exceeds file size’.

If I take pics on my camera, how do I share them with chums on this Forum?

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Havent posted a pic on this new forum yet, but on the old one i go to postimage.org click on choose images. Locate and click on your image on your computer. It will upload and the give you a link to copy and paste on this forum. It then displays the picture 😀

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Please post a full size pic on this forum of one of your many good pics.

When you have done this, please explain how you did it for those like me that have little understanding.

5 years, 6 months ago
    Bling ferret
    Participant

Will do mate il go through it tmrw as im at work atm, and il post up a detailed description of how i did it 😀

5 years, 6 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

We’ll pick up the chat at CC this weekend.

All the best, Jack

5 years, 6 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Photos & videos of the event will be in the post event section as well as on the GTROC Facebook Page.

5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.