7 years, 2 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

spot on pics steve

Cheers Geoff shame its in the wrong place :(

7 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

I’ve been having issues sending photo bucket pics via pm… i hear flynn got whopped :hypnotysed::hypnotysed:

7 years, 2 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

I’ve been having issues sending photo bucket pics via pm… i hear flynn got whopped :hypnotysed::hypnotysed:

Not really I think it seemed too valuable for a change :courage:

7 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again Steve.
    Be there next year mate.
    Shame there wasnt more cars there, All these people complaining about GTROC member and dont turn up them selves.
    Had a great day today at Santa posd as well

Goldie

7 years, 2 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Thanks again Steve.
    Be there next year mate.
    Shame there wasnt more cars there, All these people complaining about GTROC member and dont turn up them selves.

Goldie

Roll on 2016 …………………………..will be staking them up:second:

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thread has been moved Mr Nuts !!!

Awesome photos as always – but you know that – & well done to everyone who took part today. So glad the weather held as normally its pissing down on the weekend Touring Cars finish!

Well done to Barry for the Sprints second year & thank you to all the sponsors from me as well :thumb:

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again Steve.
    Be there next year mate.

Goldie

Thanks to Goldie and Max for today, hopefully you had an enjoyable day. Any idea what happened to Tin as he was entered? Good to see the GTRs beat Flynn in his Huracan! Hopefully we will have a few more cars out next year as the plan is to continue with the Sprint Series.

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Thanks to Goldie and Max for today, hopefully you had an enjoyable day. Any idea what happened to Tin as he was entered? Good to see the GTRs beat Flynn in his Huracan! Hopefully we will have a few more cars out next year as the plan is to continue with the Sprint Series.

Tin had a water leak from the back of the Engine and went home early on a flatbed

Hope it was a quick fix

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Thread has been moved Mr Nuts !!!

Awesome photos as always – but you know that – & well done to everyone who took part today. So glad the weather held as normally its pissing down on the weekend Touring Cars finish!

Well done to Barry for the Sprints second year & thank you to all the sponsors from me as well :thumb:

Cheers Kris

Cannot understand why I could not post in the correct section as I work and try to promote the series ?

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent pictures again Steve :cheer:

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Excellent pictures again Steve :cheer:

Cheers Basil ………………………………….you missed a good one :couch:

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Steve, probably better if Malc can move your shots from Rockingham into the “Official Sprint photographs” thread in this section of the forum.

7 years, 1 month ago
    Blue34
    Participant

hi all I was trying to do this move earlier will try again.

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Steve, probably better if Malc can move your shots from Rockingham into the “Official Sprint photographs” thread in this section of the forum.

hi all I was trying to do this move earlier will try again.

Still cannot understand why I can not add them to the correct place to start with ?

As I am supposed to be the photographer for the series :(

Another problem in trying to promote the event and get more interest :doh:

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Steve, Malc will sit down and have a look at this over the next few days for you :thumb:

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Steve, Malc will sit down and have a look at this over the next few days for you :thumb:

Cheers Kris :dance:

Trying to promote the series has been a nightmare and it does not really help If I cannot post in the correct section

thoughts for 2016 :glee:

7 years, 1 month ago
    Blue34
    Participant

Hi Stephen, is it that you have lost access to be able to post photos in the official sprint series photo thread? ie you used to be able to and now you can’t? Just looking at your profile and you are down as a member with rights to post in any thread. Let me know and i’ll try and fix it.

Thanks, email me if you prefer secretary@gtroc.org

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Hi Stephen, is it that you have lost access to be able to post photos in the official sprint series photo thread? ie you used to be able to and now you can’t? Just looking at your profile and you are down as a member with rights to post in any thread. Let me know and i’ll try and fix it.

Thanks, email me if you prefer secretary@gtroc.org

Hi Thanks for trying to help

If I go into the GTROC Sprint section of the forum I cannot start a new thread there is no clicky tab for new thread ?

Not sure if I originally had the access or it has been removed but TBH I am trying to promote and enter details and get the thing moving and without access it seems silly :)

Cheers Steve :)

7 years, 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully sorted now ;)

7 years, 1 month ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Hopefully sorted now ;)

Cheers all sorted :kiss:

7 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.