SILVERSTONE CLASSIC 2021 – 30th July till 01st August
- This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
Staged at the home of the British Grand Prix, the annual Silverstone Classic is one of the world’s biggest classic motor racing festivals. The event has wide family appeal & its central England location together with Silverstone’s long sporting pedigree & state-of-the-art facilities make it the ideal venue for show-goers of all generations. It’s a three-day summer festival savouring the very best of historic racing, huge displays of classic cars, a shopping village, fun fair & live music from headline acts.
Discounted tickets are now on sale to join the GTROC Stand at the 2021 event allowing you to be able to access the fantastic reduced price of the Car Club Display Packages which includes:
- 2 x Adult Admission Tickets.
- 1 x Infield Car Pass to the GTROC Stand.
When purchasing these tickets you will need the GTROC DISCOUNT CODE which can be obtained by emailing one of the following addresses :
This booking code is used in the “promotional code box” just prior to the ‘PAY NOW’ button on the website via this link :
Prices “with the discounted code” are as follows – read this part carefully as they are more expensive initially on the website when using the link above. Its the Clubs booking code that will apply the discount:
- 3 Day Weekend Ticket – £105.00 – normally £210.00
- Friday Ticket – £47.00 – but normally £78.00
- Saturday Ticket – £77.00 – but normally £134.00
- Sunday Ticket – $65.00 – but normally £106.00
There are for 2021 a few important changes you should be aware of:
- The ticket buying process requires the unique code at the END of the process rather than the beginning.
- You will need to enter your Nissan Skyline, Nissan Stagea or GT-R details “AFTER” purchasing your Car Club Package.
- After payment you will receive a confirmation email & you “MUST” complete your vehicle details to finalise your booking.
- If you wish to purchase any extras to your order on top of the Club Car Display Package, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org & a member of the SC Organisation Team will contact you.
- Infield Display Passes to the Club Stand are “only” for your Nissan Skyline, Stagea or GT-R. You cannot turn up in your daily run around vehicle & park on the stand!
- You must be on the stand well before 10am on all days & can only leave after 5pm as there is no travel allowed around the infield where the Club Displays are.
IMPORTANT – The deadline for purchasing your tickets for the GTROC Stand will be the 31st of May 2021. Please, please, please don’t leave it until the last minute to email the Club for the booking code as we cannot guarantee your emails will be read in time.
Admission Tickets & Infield Vehicle Display Passes to the GTROC STAND will be posted out two weeks from the organisers prior to the event date.
If you have any questions then please let us know, but also check out the events website for more details on what is one of the best motorsport events of the year & the chance for a good social & catchup.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.