THE FINAL GTROC LONDON MEET of 2016 – Sat 24th Sept – ACE CAFE LONDON
- This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by .
SATURDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 201611.00AM till 04.00PMAce Cafe LondonAce CornerNorth Circular RoadStonebridgeLondonNW10 7UD
The final 2016 GTROC London Meet has come already returning for a final time this year to the ACE CAFE LONDON.
The event as always is open to everyone to come along, take part & get involved as there is plenty of local & street parking available opposite & around the Ace Cafe if you want to want to just turn up. However if your the owner of a Skyline, Stagea or R35 & wish to park it in the main car park of the Ace Cafe London then there is a standing criteria which has always been in place – with some tweeks – over the last ten years as follows :
- Drive a Skyline, Stagea or an R35 which of course you turn up in!
- If your not a valid GTROC Member then you follow the non member criteria below to get onto the ‘guest list’.
- Follow the 2016 GTROC EVENT RULES which apply “IN FULL” for this meet.
- On the day listen to the direction & instruction of the Ace Cafe Marshal and GTROC Staff.
- As we learnt this year its a good idea for GTROC Members to let us know your coming anyway!
GTROC Members just need to do one thing – which is bring along their current & valid GTROC membership card which you show to the marshals on the day to gain entry to the car park. If you don’t have or can’t find your card you need to apply as a non-member. PLEASE NOTE – if a GTROC Board Member or GTROC Staff are there & recognise you as a valid member when you turn up, then they too can authorise your entry. Registered forum users or non GTROC Members need to send a PM to myself – SPEED MERCHANT – as stated above with the following information :
- Full Name
- Colour / Make / Model of your Skyline, Stagea or R35.
- Registration number ( VRM ).
Failure to provide “ANY” of these details will mean you in a nutshell you will be street parking that Skyline, Stagea or R35 on the day – NO EXCEPTIONS! PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER :
- This is a static meet so turn up & park up!
- Please drive to, arrive & leave sensibly.
- No racing entry or exits or any “hooning” within at least ten miles of coming to or leaving the Ace Cafe.
- After recent vehicle ASB problems the Ace Cafe are on a warning from Police & the local council. Closure of the Ace Cafe London has been threatened so overt & covert Police cameras are now activated – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- No launches, drifting, doughnuts or burnouts.
- No POLITICS, aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
- The GTROC will assist in the prosecution by Police or civil parties if you are caught & linked to this meet! You will be banned & GTROC Members can lose their membership under club rules as well.
- There is an on-licence at the venue so no drinking & driving.
- The ACE CAFE management asks that you only consume food or drink bought on the premises.
- You cannot register for this event on behalf of someone else as your unregistered mate / friend in a Skyline/Stagea/GTR behind you when you arrive “WILL” be street parking as they are not registered!
As per usual there will be much sacrificing of chav’s & idiots to an on “The Furnace of the Weather Gods”.
Being the final meet of the year its a usual charity fund raiser & this year we will collecting for THE WAVE PROJECT who are an award winning charity that helps young people experience a better life through surfing and the sea.
Their therapy courses are proven to help young people feel calmer, more motivated and better about their future.
For more information see http://www.waveproject.co.uk
Please put your names below please if your coming & if you need to send me those PM’s don’t forget :
GTROC MEMBERS :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.