The Penultimate GTROC London Meet of 2017 – Ace Cafe London – Sat 26th August
- This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by .
SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST 2017
11.00AM till 04.00PM
Ace Cafe London
North Circular Road
So after the success and a different setting in conjunction with Supercar Sunday at Brooklands, already we arrive at the penultimate meeting of the year returning to the Ace Cafe London. The event as always is open to everyone to come along, take part and get involved. There is plenty of local street parking available opposite & around the Ace Cafe itself if you want to want to just turn up, or dont own a Skyline, Stagea or R35. However for those that do, then we offer the main car park to park your pride and joy, meet fellow owners and enthusiasts and take a weight off at this iconic location. There is a standing criteria however to be able to be in the main car park which has always been in place – with some tweaks – over the last ten years or so. This we will detail below!
So for those of you who wish to park their Skyline, Stagea or R35 in the main car park during the meet, it is as follows :
01.) Drive a Skyline, Stagea or an R35 which of course you turn up in!
02.) Follow the 2017 GTROC EVENT RULES which apply in full for this meet.
03.) Non GTROC Members must register for the guest list – details below.
04.) GTROC Members also try and put their names on the lists below so we know your coming as we have about fifty places.
For GTROC Members then its easy. Bring along your current and valid Membership Card which you will show to the Marshals on the day to gain entry to the car park – easy!
PLEASE NOTE – If GTROC Board, Management or Staff Members are there & recognise you as a valid member, then they too can authorise your entry.
Non Members need to send a PM to myself with the following information :
* Full Name
* Colour / Make / Model of your Skyline, Stagea or R35.
* Registration number ( VRM ).
Failure to provide “ANY” of these details will mean you will not be gaining entry and will have to street park that Skyline, Stagea or R35 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER :
* This is a static meet, you turn up, you park up!
* Please drive to, arrive & leave sensibly.
* No racing entry or exits.
* You are asked – if you are stupid enough – to keep any hooning away from the event within at least two miles of the Ace Cafe.
* No launches, burnouts, doughnuts, pops and bangs, unnecessary revving or flameouts.
* After ASB problems the Ace Cafe London are on a warning from Police & the local council. Closure of the Ace has been threatened so overt & covert Police cameras and units are now activated – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
* No POLITICS, aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
* The GTROC will assist fully in the prosecution by Police or Civil Parties if you are caught & linked to this meet doing anything illegal! You will be banned from future events & GTROC Members can lose their membership.
* There is an on-licence at the venue so no drinking & driving.
* The ACE CAFE management asks that you only consume food or drink bought on the premises.
* You cannot register on behalf of someone else.
* Your unregistered mate / friend in a Skyline/Stagea/GTR behind you when you arrive “WILL” be street parking as they are not registered!
So we look forward very much to seeing you all for another awesome meeting.
There will of course leading up to the event be the much sacrificing of chavs & idiots on the furnace to the weather Gods.
Please add your names below – taking care to use the latest post of names listed when your cutting & pasting – which includes Members :D
PENULTIMATE GTROC LONDON MEET :
01. E-Charge – GTROC Member – R33 GT-R
02. Trev – GTROC Member – R35 GT-RD
03. Dippa – PM Received – R34 GT-R VSpec
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.