GTROC Admin GTROC
** THE GTROC FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT **
01. The GTROC is first and foremost, a car club & a not-for-profit organisation.
02. It is an enjoyable environment, both online & in real life catering for like-minded people who share an enthusiasm for the Nissan Skyline, the Nissan Stagea & the R35 GT-R.
03. We will not tolerate “politics” of any kind…[Read more]
The GTROC is worldwide but we don’t currently have a Regional Rep in your location.
Since the model debuted at the Tokyo Motor Show way back in 2007 – where the GTROC were there to assist Nissan – Nissan were keen to assert that their racy new coupé was effectively untuneable, so confident were they in the precision & focus of their endeavours that they couldn’t conceive of a way to improve upon the results of their countless hou…[Read more]
01. Ross – 24 HOUR AGM & Annual Dinner Package / +1 Dinner / +1 Breakfast – £220.00 – to be paid.
Dinner choice – RS2 PS2 / RM1 PM1 / RD1 PD3
02. Speedie – 24 HOUR AGM & Annual Dinner Package – £220.00 – to be paid.
Dinner choice – S3 / M1 / D3
03. Ludders – 24 HOUR AGM & Annual Dinner Package / +1 Dinner / +1 Breakfast –…[Read more]
Building on its pioneering heritage of bold design, Nissan will offer a special version of its iconic Juke crossover called “Kiiro” which will be available to UK customers from the end of February with pri […]
This AGM is important as there will be some coming changes to the Club due to the fact that we are now owning/driving cars which are more an investment and nowhere as cheap as they once were. All models of the Nissan Skyline and Stagea are climbing in value with some worth more now than some models or even brand new models of the…[Read more]